Wednesday 6 December 2017

Christmas 2017 in Listowel Town Square, Enterprise town evening and a new shop

Mallow Camera Club Member's Blue Photo

Photographer: Mairead Cunningham

<<<<<<<

Christmas in Listowel 2017


Listowel Arms at night looks magical.


John B. Keane's Bar has a traditional window display with real holly and candles.



There is a welcoming light in the window of The Seanchaí

<<<<<<<

Looking forward to a reopening


This is the Tinteán theatre in Ballybunion which has been closed for a few years now. It will be great to see it open again in 2018. It is a lovely space with huge potential.

<<<<<<<


Bank of Ireland Enterprise Evening.


This now annual event took place in the Community Centre on Friday Dec 1 2017. It's a super showcase for what is happening in North Kerry and its a very entertaining evening. Here are the first of the many photos I took on the night. I didn't note everyone's name but I got the banner telling you the business they run.



I have a photo in this calendar. I am in very illustrious company. Photos by super photographers like Brendan Lady, John Kelliher, Grainne Twomey and more make this a lovely present for any North Kerry person on your list. And Áras Mhuire is a cause well worth your support.







That's Leah's. I missed the banner.



<<<<<<<

Opening Soon......I'll let you know what it sells when I find out.



On Charles St.

<<<<<<<


My Talented Family




My sister- in -law made this.

My daughter-in-law knitted this

No comments:

Post a Comment